Turnaround Time

I am getting charged $2.50 for a Winder bag.If I return it gets credited.

The few deliveries they haven't picked up. I had five of them I put on the porch. When I got my order the bags were still there. They are clogging up my closet so I threw them away.

I guess they aren't going to give me a credit on those. I think I will cancel and pay the $50. Stuff is overprice and it doesn't last. I don't believe in organic anyway.

Never have. I believe it is a word they attach to things so they can charge more. The stuff often rots.

I got a salad on Friday and by Tuesday it was inedible.I can get a head of lettuce to last two weeks if I get it from the store and but not Winders.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of high prices and poor quality food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "have to pay $50 cancellation" of winder farms grocery delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Winder Farms needs to "not charge me the $50 to cancel" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winder farms grocery delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winder Farms.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1326764

only thing i will say is that it's organic because they don't spray a preservative on it which is why it rots faster