Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Winder Dairy lied in their representation of when I could cancel deliveries.I rushed into signing a contract with the sales guy explaining sign "here" to authorize delivery.

I attended a fair where Winder Dairy promised great deals for signing up to TRY their delivery service. I specifically asked if I could do it for a few weeks and cancel without any fees or commitment if it wasn't working out. The sales rep said that would be fine. He said all they charge is a small delivery fee and I can skip weeks that we didn't need a delivery.

I have found the products to be much higher in price, the quality to be poor with some of the items and selection of products very limiting. When I called to cancel, CHRIS the manager explained the 40 delivery rule and kept sticking to this. Unfortunately, their sales guy did NOT inform me of this, had me sign up on a small IPAD, telling me to just sign "here" to authorize deliveries to my home. This is how they scam people into signing up for this service.

By not telling them they are stuck for 40 deliveries. I never received a copy of the agreement and he never showed it to me.... ONLY the box where you sign your name. This is very deceitful and dishonest.

Don't do business with them!!!!You'll regret it.

Review about: Winder Farms Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Dishonest disclosure, Poor customer service, High prices and poor quality food.

Had an Experience with Winder Farms?

Comments

Yep, same. And didn't even inform me that they had charged the cancellation fee. I found out from a collection agency.

Exact same thing happened to me. Liars. Crooks.

This happened to me as well.