Turnaround Time

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! They are not upfront with all the cost that are involved with starting.

1) you have to pay a start up fee ($16) - DID NOT DISCLOSE THIS WHEN BEGAN ORDER

2) you pay for the cooler - ($28 unless they discount it, but watch out if you cancel) WHICH THEY DONT TELL YOU ABOUT

3) if you cancel instead of having to pay $69, they discount it to $29.99 (sometimes)!!! Wow how nice of them, they say it is because you owe them that money back from cancelling (I cancelled after my first order) and that was the discounts you receive on the first order.

I went to the Color Fest in Spanish Fork and signed up. When I signed their I-pad, I signed and believed what they told me. They said I was signing for the delivery to happen and for the pricing (discount on a produce box, milk, and orange juice). I was never told about a start up fee, I was never told about the cooler costing me, or the glass bottle disposal fee, or a fee to start an account OR a cancellation fee. Something I thought was going to cost me $23 ended up being - $29 for the products and fees, $16 start-up fee and then $29.99 for "pay the company back from all the discounts." This is robbery and extremely dishonest. STAY AWAY and spend your money on co-op - lots more product, better pricing, and just as good. I can not believe the dishonesty of this company and I absolutely feel taken advantage of.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. aroyer80 stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest disclosure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dishonest to the core!" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Winder Farms needs to "refund of pricing never disclosed (i.e. $16 start up fee and $29.99 cancellation)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winder Farms.

Had an Experience with Winder Farms?

Comments

Ogden, Utah, United States #1202340

exactly what happened to me word for word