Update by user Jul 03, 2013

Winder farms refunded my money. They were nice about the situation and apologized for their employee not doing the right thing when it came to my calls, orders and frustration. Thank you Susan for correcting the situation

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2013

We decided to try Winder Farms and had 5 bad orders.Week one.

They put food on the front porch and charged us 5 dollars a piece for the bags even though we had a cooler setting out full of ice. Week two. Did the same thing. Food on the porch in 90 degree weather.

Week three, wrong order delivered. Week four I cancelled a week and got food anyway and charged for it. Week five. I ordered something totally then what they delivered.

I called and was told it was their new website messing up. They didn't want to let me cancel the account. Said there was a fee to stop service. I feel I kept up on my part of the contract and they did not.

They charged me for the food I didn't order or want and then charged me a charge to deliver it and then a fee to cancel all coming out of my bank account. I had asked to cancel for now until they got their new system in order and she said Id have to pay anyway.

FOR WHAT?FOOD I

Review about: Winder Farms Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Winder Farms?

Comments

Winder Farms is a horrible company for both customer & employee..I worked there for about 1 year.

I worked 12 hours a day & 8 hours a day on Saturday & Sunday.

They have a scam artist style pay structure & treat non-LDS employees like ***.I'm also pretty sure that asking employees about their "faith" & quoting LDS material is probably against the law.

My opinions of Winder Farms, as a very short-term happy customer (now very unhappy ex-customer):

Starts out well with the good sales pitch and coupons, sign contract, initial the $50 (approx.) cancellation fee if not 40 (approx.) deliveries of at least $10 + delivery charge & sales tax each week.

Did not get the Welcome email or the Legal contract email because they were blocked as spam.

Made multiple calls and finally figured out how to let them past the Can-It spam checker.

Customer website is difficult to use initially – finally got the hang of it.

Ordered food, was dissatisfied with frozen food (that say keep frozen) being totally thawed (called customer service got a credit, not refund).Ordered food, was dissatisfied with cold food (meat in salads that say keep refrigerated) being warm (called customer service to get a solution).

They offered to charge me $1 (approx.) each week to put a little ice with my delivery. They said the deliveries can occur anytime between 10p-8a, which means my frozen and refrigerated foods cannot be delivered in any healthy way with the 90+ degree weather. The bags they use have a wide opening were the zipper extends out (the bag is not sealed). So, it is impossible for me to get edible food delivered, and I want to cancel.

They said, no problem and did it immediately, charging me the $50 (approx.) cancellation fee, even though they could not keep their side of the contract in...

DO NOT SIGN-UP WITH WINDER FARMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS NEAR YOU AND HAS A HAPPY METHOD OF USING THEIR SERVICE (an outdoor refrigerator would be ideal – except for kids).UTAH IS TOO HOT DURING THE SUMMER TO USE THEIR SERVICE IN MY OPINION!

I called and placed an order with winder farms and I never received my food.I called them to tell them and the said they call and track the order and it be at your door at 10:00am the next day.

I never received anything. I called them to tell them what happened. They kept giving the run around.

I wouldn't recommend this co to any.Horrible service.