WINDER FARMS IS THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF EVER!!This is my PSA RANT for the day.

I am still just utterly aggravated with their service beyond words. I sent them an email out of frustration after trying to place my very first order. They called me and left me a message saying that it sounded like I wanted to cancel membership, however I wasn't allowed to do that via email. (Which I wasn't) Then they cancelled my membership and charged me an early cancellation fee.

Mind you, I had not even made 1 order yet. Then they delivered me products I did not order... I called and complained... They apologized and said that I wouldn't have any deliveries until 3/31.

**Then, they charged me for not returning the bottles and ice packets...which were in my garage...because I was told my "next delivery" wasn't until 3/31... So why, oh why, would I leave these items sitting on my doorstep for 3 weeks???

I just spoke to a "Sammy" who told me 'her hands were tied' and she really couldn't help me... (So, I've received 2 deliveries I didn't actually order... And somehow that's all my fault, apparently.) Then, I spoke to a "Jamie" after, and you could actually hear the disdain in his voice.

Customer Service is terrible. OMG... Seriously... This was a 3 week fiasco.

And I'm out $50 to cancel a service that I thought was a "trial-period". What a crock!!!!

RIP OFFFFFGG!!!!!!!! $100+ aggravation for 3 weeks of a run around!!

Do I want to be contacted by Winder Farms??No, unless it's for an apology and a full refund!!!!

Had an Experience with Winder Farms?

Comments