My opinions of Winder Farms, as a very short-term happy customer (now very unhappy ex-customer):

Starts out well with the good sales pitch and coupons, sign contract, initial the $50 (approx.) cancellation fee if not 40 (approx.) deliveries of at least $10 + delivery charge & sales tax each week.

Did not get the Welcome email or the Legal contract email because they were blocked as spam.

Made multiple calls and finally figured out how to let them past the Can-It spam checker.

Customer website is difficult to use initially – finally got the hang of it.

Ordered food, was dissatisfied with frozen food (that say keep frozen) being totally thawed (called customer service got a credit, not refund).

Ordered food, was dissatisfied with cold food (meat in salads that say keep refrigerated) being warm (called customer service to get a solution).

They offered to charge me $1 (approx.) each week to put a little ice with my delivery.

They said the deliveries can occur anytime between 10p-8a, which means my frozen and refrigerated foods cannot be delivered in any healthy way with the 90+ degree weather.

The bags they use have a wide opening were the zipper extends out (the bag is not sealed).

So, it is impossible for me to get edible food delivered, and I want to cancel.

They said, no problem and did it immediately, charging me the $50 (approx.) cancellation fee, even though they could not keep their side of the contract in delivering food that I could eat!

DO NOT SIGN-UP WITH WINDER FARMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS NEAR YOU AND HAS A HAPPY METHOD OF USING THEIR SERVICE (an outdoor refrigerator would be ideal – except for kids).

UTAH IS TOO HOT DURING THE SUMMER TO USE THEIR SERVICE IN MY OPINION!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Winder Farms. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winder Farms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Winder Farms to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winder Farms?

Comments